Bridge Alert Management System
Totem Bridge Alert Management System (BAMS) presents bridge alarms and warnings on one central panel, and enables easy identification of the source as well as rapid silencing of the audible alarm.
- The BAMS is type approved by GL, is in accordance with latest IMO resolutions: MSC.302(87); MSC.252(83); IEC 61924 ed.2; A.694 (17); MSC.1021(26) ; DNV NAUT-OSV.
- The system can be installed on any type of vessel.
- BAMS can be operated in 3 different modes: Sea mode (default), Silent mode (no audible alarms) or Anchor mode (alert if position drifted etc.
- The system can be integrated (option) with Totem Navigation Bridge Watch Alarm System (Totem BNWAS).
- Displays on one or two (option) touch screens all alarms from various bridge sources.
- Enables Silence of audible alarm from one or two (option) central locations.
- Enables Acknowledge of alarms from one or two (option) central locations.
- One year Log of all system events (system ON/OF, fault resets, alarms log, user activity log, etc.)
- Download of Log files to external media (via USB)
- If alarm description or related information is available then BAMS reports the information content and allows acknowledgment from the panel.
|One 10” touch screen (2 as an option)|
|Microcontroller based Data Acquisition Unit|
|11 Serial Inputs|
|70 digital I/O|
|Operating Voltage: 100/240VAC 50/60Hz 3/2.5 A
Secondary Operating Voltage: 24VDC 4A
|Operational temperature: -15 to +55 ˚C
Maximum Humidity: 93% no condensation