Integrated Tank Level Gauging and Cargo Control
TankMate is a modern integrated system providing tank level gauging, cargo control functionality and stress and stability software.
- Continuous reading of Real Time values from all level gauging radars, ballastsensors, cargo temperature sensors, IG pressure sensors, draught sensors and inclinometers.
- Cargo Control: Advanced remote control of valves and pumps from the screen, designed to simplify and increase safety during cargo operations on tankers.
- On-line calculated parameters include corrected volumes, weights, shear forces, bending moments, heel, trim, draught and stability criteria.
- Simulation of loading conditions for planning purposes.
- Trend in time of levels, temperatures and IG Pressure are shown graphically on demand.
- Continuos logging of information into history file enables easy scanning and analysis of post operations.
- Audible and visual alarms, metering calculations and printouts are all standard features.
- Inert Gas volume calculations.
Tank Level Radars
- Auxitrol TA-840 radar: compact design leads to reduced overall dimension, has perfect sealing, high precision measurements and is the only radar in the world with a flat intrinsic security antenna.
- Independence of measurements from atmosphere and foam inside the tank.
- Very high accuracy and reliability under harsh working conditions. Virtually no maintenance.
Cargo Control Advantages
- Control software allows the user to define and execute operational sequences,
- Specify required values for valve positions or control the valve directly.
- Large mimic panel with color LED bar graphs shows valve positions and movements.
- Several levels of operation complexity: direct open/close commands, target value commands, sequence execution.
- Maintenance module records relevant technical and service information